Unknown Case 18
37 y/o F presents with a palpable area of concern in the left breast. What is the most likely diagnosis?
- Rare soft-tissue neoplasm in the sarcoma spectrum, especially in the breast (extremities/trunk most common sites)
- Irregular reddish-brown or bluish superficial nodule
- Mammo: circumscribed round/oval mass, typically adjacent to the skin
- US: broad-based against the dermis or lying subQ without visible connection to the skin; heterogeneous echogenicity and moderate vascular flow
- Great prognosis after resection if margins are negative; metastasis uncommon